Soup is healthy and makes a good option for light dinner along with a sandwich. During winter, I love making different kinds of soups. They are not only filling but give the satisfaction of eating different veggies.
Indo-Chinese is one of the cuisines we enjoy at home. Mixed Vegetable Soup is ideal for dinner, serve it with some fried rice and a good dinner is ready in 30 minutes.
One can use different kinds of vegetables in this soup, I have used a few regular ones. Red cabbage, celery, beetroot, green pea are a few other veggies that you can use.
It stays good for 3-4 days in the refrigerator, use it as per your need.
Mixed Vegetable Soup
- 10 beans
- 1 carrot
- 1 cup cabbage
- 1 capsicum
- 1 onion
- 2 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon corn flour
- 1 teaspoon soya sauce
- ½ teaspoon pepper powder
- Salt to taste
- Chop the vegetables finely.
- Take oil in a pan, add onion and onions and sauté it.
- After a minute, throw in the beans.
- Next, add cabbage and a little later, the carrot pieces.
- Lastly, put the capsicum and let cook for some time.
- The veggies need to be al dente.
- Make a paste of corn flour with some water.
- Put the paste in it. Let simmer for a minute.
- Now, add pepper powder, salt and soya sauce.
- Once it boils, switch off the stove.
- Serve hot.
Jayashree T Rao
Jayashree is a food blogger and freelance content writer. She loves cooking and trying new dishes. Author of three e-books, South Indian Breakfast, 30 Tasty Dal Recipes, and Breadbasket. They are available on Amazon. A poet at heart, some of her poems are published in anthologies.
Make sure you follow her on social media and check out her website for more recipes.
Guest posting provides an opportunity for our readers to meet new bloggers and is a great way for you to create backlinks and drive new traffic to your site.
Find out how you can be a guest blogger HERE.