Last updated on September 2nd, 2019
It’s very easy to participate.
All you have to do is create a post on your blog with your answers to this month’s questions and share your post in the linky below. The linky is open until midnight (eastern time) on the last day of the month, so you have plenty of time to create your post to share.
You will find a full list of the questions in an easy to copy and paste format below my answers.
Don’t have a blog? Don’t worry, just share your answers in the comments below.
This type of blog hop is a great way to get to know each other and make new friends, so be sure and check out everyone’s posts and find out what you have in common.
Visit 20 Questions to see previous months.
Each month has a new set of questions.
- Do you have pets? Yes, I have two dogs, Vinny and Chiquita, and two cats Little Edie and Belgian.
- Hang gliding or whitewater rafting? I would rather do neither but since I have to pick one, it would be whitewater rafting since the New and Gauley Rivers in my state are some of the best places for it.
- Have you ever traveled outside of the United States? Once when I was little I went to Canada but I don’t remember it.
- How many states have you visited? I have been to 18 states so far.
- If you could have any magical power what would it be? I want to be able to clean my house by wiggling my nose like Samantha did on Bewitched.
- Stilettos or sneakers? When I’m not barefoot, houseshoes and sneakers are what I live in.
- Instagram or Snapchat? Instagram. I am not a big fan of Snapchat but I do like some of the little animal faces on it. I see Snapchat as more of a game/toy to play around with for fun.
- The journey or the destination? The journey. For me, it’s all about the journey. The most amazing things happen when you get lost on the way to your destination. Always take the back roads, the scenic route and anytime there is a “scenic overlook”, stop and look.
- What are you grateful for this month? I am so grateful that my son bought me an iPhone. I am really loving all the stuff I can do for my blog now on my phone and it takes the most amazing pictures.
- What book are you reading? I am reading an ARC (advanced readers copy) of The New Neighbors By Simon Lelic It goes on sale April 10.
- What did you eat for dinner last night? Grilled cheese sandwiches.
- What is something currently on your to-do list that has been there more than a month? Clean out the extra bedroom which is actually more like a storage room for all the stuff that my kids left when they moved.
- What is the first thing you reach for in the morning? My phone to turn off the alarm and then I give Vinny a tummy rub before I get up and start my day.
- What is your favorite ice cream flavor? I like ice cream with stuff in it like Ben and Jerry’s New York Super Fudge Chunk but my favorite regular ice cream flavor is butter pecan.
- What is your favorite local restaurant for breakfast? Tudor’s Biscuit World
- What is your favorite season? Spring and Fall are my favorite seasons.
- What is your state’s motto or slogan? Mountaineers are always free.
- Where do you think all the lost socks go? I think the Borrowers borrow them for sleeping bags.
- Who is your favorite Disney Princess? I guess it would be Merida from Brave since Maleficent is not a princess.
- What question would you like me to ask in next month’s hop? Since I am the one asking these questions, I will leave that up to you.
Sign up to get a reminder each month win the 20 Questions are posted.
Copy the questions below and answer them in a post on your blog. Then share your post in the linky below. Don’t have a blog? Just share your answers in the comments below.
- Do you have pets?
- Hang gliding or whitewater rafting?
- Have you ever traveled outside of the United States?
- How many states have you visited?
- If you could have any magical power what would it be?
- Stilettos or sneakers?
- Instagram or Snapchat?
- The journey or the destination?
- What are you grateful for this month?
- What book are you reading?
- What did you eat for dinner last night?
- What is something currently on your to-do list that has been there more than a month?
- What is the first thing you reach for in the morning?
- What is your favorite ice cream flavor?
- What is your favorite local restaurant for breakfast?
- What is your favorite season?
- What is your state’s motto or slogan?
- Where do you think all the lost socks go?
- Who is your favorite Disney Princess?
- What question would you like me to ask in next month’s hop?
Please note this is not a linky party. This is a blog hop. Only posts that are in response to this post are allowed. All posts that are not in response to the 20 questions will be removed.
[inlinkz_linkup id=770833 mode=1]
Did you see this?