It’s very easy to participate.
All you have to do is create a post on your blog with your answers to this month’s questions and share your post in the linky below. The linky is open until midnight (eastern time) on the last day of the month, so you have plenty of time to create your post to share.
You will find a full list of the questions in an easy to copy and paste format below my answers.
Don’t have a blog? Don’t worry, just share your answers in the comments below.
This type of blog hop is a great way to get to know each other and make new friends, so be sure and check out everyone’s posts and find out what you have in common.
Visit 20 Questions to see previous months.
Each month has a new set of questions.
- If you could be any age for a week, what age would you be? I’m torn between being 18 with a car and lots of time having fun at the beach, and being about 8 and not having a care in the world except for playing with my Barbies. Either way, both are times before I had adult responsibilities and worries like bills, children, jobs, etc.
- What Is Your Most Frequently Used Emoji?
- What Was Your Favorite Dinosaur As A Child? Danny the Dinosaur. I might be aging myself but that is the first dinosaur I thought of when I saw this question.
- Would You Rather Someone Always Tell The Truth Or Protect Your Feelings? The truth. A lie is so much more than just a lie, it’s a kind of betrayal.
- If you didn’t have to sleep, what would you do with the extra time? Write
- What is the predominant color in your closet? Black. Most of my clothes are black but I do have quite a few animal prints.
- What takes up too much of your time? The minutia of social media and building a following.
- How often do you people watch? I people watch as much as possible. Being a writer I get some of my best ideas from watching strangers.
- What is something that a ton of people are obsessed with but you just don’t get the point of? Snapchat. I don’t get the point. Why do I need something that takes disappearing pictures? the filters are cute but It’s just one more thing to have to do each day. I have Instagram so I basically don’t use Snapchat except for with my kids who love it.
- What fad or trend do you hope comes back? Don’t laugh, but I really want the big 80’s hair to come back. I loved my 80’s hair so much I wore it well into the 90’s.
- What one thing do you really want but can’t afford? A car/van. I haven’t had one in nearly 5 years and riding the bus is getting extremely old.
- Where would you spend all your time if you could? Outside alone in nature. Just me, my dog, a camera, and a notebook.
- What are you absolutely determined to do? Traveling to every state and seeing all the odd roadside attractions.
- As you get older, what are you becoming more and more afraid of? Running out of time. The older I get the faster time goes and there are only so many tomorrows and next years to push stuff off too.
- What do you hope your last words will be? Wow! Look at that! It’s so cool!
- What have you created that you are most proud of? My four children are my greatest creation. I raised them as a single mother and they have all grown into amazing adults.
- What bends your mind every time you think about it? What comes after space? I mean everything has an ending and a beginning so where does space end and what begins there?
- If you could have a video of any one event in your life, what event would you choose? I would choose a Thanksgiving or Easter when I was young and we would all gather at my Great-Grandparents for the day. I would just love to hear the voices of all my grandmothers and aunts singing and laughing in the kitchen while all the men talked about sports or hunting in the living room. All us cousins running in and out the house banging the screen door and trying to steal tastes of the pies and cakes. I miss the sound of their voices the most now that so many of them are gone.
- What lie do you tell most often? I’m fine. Don’t worry about me. It’s all good.
- What weird food combinations do you really enjoy? chocolate with cheese. It started as a craving when I was pregnant with my second daughter but it has continued to be something I like.