Feel free to copy and paste this photo in your blog post.
My most viewed post to date was a 20 question blog hop I participated in a few years ago. I had so much fun answering the questions and learning about so many of you that I decided to start a monthly blog hop of my own.
It’s very easy to participate.
Each month on the 15th I will post the questions with my answers. All you have to do to participate is to create a post on your blog with your answers and share your post on the linky below. The linky is open until midnight (eastern time) on the last day of the month, so you have plenty of time to create your post to share.
You will find a full list of the questions in an easy to copy and paste format below my answers.
Don’t have a blog? Don’t worry, just share your answers in the comments below.
This type of blog hop is a great way to get to know each other and make new friends, so be sure and check out everyone’s posts and find out what you have in common.
- Are you named after anyone? I am named after both of my grandmothers – Evelyn and Lousie
- Describe yourself in 3 words that begin with your first, middle, and last initial. Eclectic, Late, Driven
- Do you eat chili with a fork or a spoon? fork, I like thick chunky chili
- Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed? Closet door closed always. You never know what might be lurking in there at night.
- Facebook or Twitter? I am on Twitter all day long. I am a Twitter addict.
- If animals could talk, which animal would be the most annoying? My dog. I think he would sound like one of my kids and always be saying mom, mom, mom to get my attention.
- If you could live anywhere, where would you live? I would live on the beach. I would be able to walk out my door and right onto the sand.
- If you won the lottery what would be the first thing you would do? I would call a tax attorney.
- Snow or rain? I much prefer snow to rain. Snow makes everything beautiful and glittery.
- Toilet paper. Over or under? Over
- What are you most thankful for today? My son getting me a new phone.
- What is the first book you remember reading? Miss Hickory was the first real book I remember reading all the way through on my own, besides those little picture books kids have.
- What is the last photo you took on your phone? This is the last picture I took today and I tweeted it out.
Daughter talking to #heartshaped @TudorsBiscuits
“I got you so I could take a picture now stop acting up.” #naughtybiscuit pic.twitter.com/aWiDkgTeHu
— Eclectic Evelyn (@EclecticEvelyn) February 14, 2018
- What is your favorite color? That beautiful blue of a summer sky. I also like purple.
- What is your happy song? I don’t just have one happy song. I have an entire happy playlist
- What languages do you wish you could speak? I have always wanted to learn to speak Italian
- What was your first job? Dunkin Donuts. I was a counter girl. Yep, that was a thing then.
- What’s the most recent show you’ve binge-watched?
I watched it on Prime Video. If you love period dramas, you will love this.
- What’s the weirdest thing you’ve found in your backyard? Once, I found a stray hamster.
- Would you rather get a handwritten letter or an email? I think a handwritten letter is more personal and it shows the person really spent some time thinking about you.
Copy the questions below and answer them in a post on your blog. Then share your post in the linky below. Don’t have a blog? Just share your answers in the comments below.
- Are you named after anyone?
- Describe yourself in 3 words that begin with your first, middle, and last initial.
- Do you eat chili with a fork or a spoon?
- Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?
- Facebook or Twitter?
- If animals could talk, which animal would be the most annoying?
- If you could live anywhere, where would you live?
- If you won the lottery what would be the first thing you would do?
- Snow or rain?
- Toilet paper. Over or under?
- What are you most thankful for today?
- What is the first book you remember reading?
- What is the last photo you took on your phone?
- What is your favorite color?
- What is your happy song?
- What languages do you wish you could speak?
- What was your first job?
- What’s the most recent show you’ve binge-watched?
- What’s the weirdest thing you’ve found in your backyard?
- Would you rather get a handwritten letter or an email?
Please note this is not a linky party. This is a blog hop. Only posts that are in response to this post are allowed. All posts that are not in response to the 20 questions will be removed.
[inlinkz_linkup id=766179 mode=1]
5 thoughts on “20 Questions Answered February Blog Hop”
Such a fun idea! I love all these Q&A type posts.
What a fun way to get to know about each other! I’m going to get a post together to join your blog hop! Thanks for sharing with us at The Blogger’s Pit Stop! Roseann from http://www.thisautoimmunelife.com
Can’t wait to read it.
LOL! Toilet paper. Over or under? Under, of course. I was raised in an over household. I rebelled as soon as I was free 🙂
This is a fun idea and your questions are great! Thank you for sharing a part of yourself with us at #Party in Your PJs!