Please note: This post may contain affiliate links, which means I may receive a small commission when you make a purchase using these links. It does not affect your price but it helps support my work. Thank you! Please read the full Disclosure Statement
I received one or more of the products mentioned in this post for free or at a reduced price in exchange for an honest review. Disclosure Statement
From Calibre Products
Finding it a struggle to reach, stretch and bend? If simple tasks are no longer so easy ‘Reach it Grab it‘ is the perfect solution. It’s firm and accurate grip, allows you to pick up almost anything, in fact it’s so accurate it can pick up a cent!
The best multi-purpose reacher grabber that gives you the easy way to pick up and clean up!
• Easy to use, perfect for the old and young
• Strong grip with and non-slip jaws
• Reliable smooth mechanism made from high-quality precision components
• Sturdy construction for years of happy grabbing
• Easy to use ergonomic design
Benefits of ‘Reach it Grab it‘
• Improves quality of life for people with back pain including spinal injuries, arthritis, knee, hip and joint pain that would otherwise be too difficult or too painful.
• Picking up objects dropped/lost in tight spaces can be difficult even when using a normal reaching aid. Our ‘Reach it Grab it’ has a swivel head, that offers a full 90-degree turning angle, almost anywhere is accessible.
• High-grade aluminium construction means that it won’t rust, making it suitable for all outdoors work including removing pond debris and litter picking.
The grabber is a great little tool to have around. It is sturdy and solid unlike many of the cheaper ones out there. It has solid aluminum construction that allows you to lift heavy items. I was able to lift a full bottle of laundry detergent. It also has rubber grips on the grabber so that if you are holding glass it will not slip out. With this, I no longer need my wobbly step-stool. It’s not just for old people, it’s a really handy gadget for us short people too. I use it every day and am glad I had the opportunity to try it out,